This is an upcoming publication.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome is an upcoming mini-series and spin-off of Sonic the Hedgehog. The mini-series comprises of four issues and will focus on Dr. Eggman and Dr. Starline's plans coming to a head on the road to the "Battle for the Empire" storyline. It will feature the debut appearance of Surge and Kit. It also serves to it into the "Trail by Fire" storyline in the main Sonic comic line (#45-Sonic the Hedgehog #49.).
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Cover artists: Adam Bryce Thomas, Ben Bates, Evan Stanley, Gigi Dutreix, Joana Lafuente, Mari Takeyama, Mauro Fonseca, Thomas Rothlisberger, Valentina Pinto, Mari Takeyama
- Artist: Thomas Rothlisberger, Aaron Hammerstrom
- Inker: Matt Froese
- Letterer: Shawn Lee
- Colorist: Valentina Pinto
- Editors: David Mariotte, John Barber, Lauren LaPera, Riley Farmer
- Art directors: Jack Rivera, Shawn Lee
- Publisher: Nachie Marsham
- Licensors: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo
- Sonic: Imposter Syndrome Issue 1 (17 November 2021)
- Sonic: Imposter Syndrome Issue 2 (12 January 2022)
- Sonic: Imposter Syndrome Issue 3 (TBA)
- Sonic: Imposter Syndrome Issue 4 (TBA)
Main Cover art
Variant Cover art
- The series was announced in the Sonic the Hedgehog 30th Anniversary Free Comic Book Day 2021.