This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
- The road to issue #50 continues here! Enjoy a TEN-ISSUE-LONG adventure leading up to the EPIC SHOWDOWN in milestone issue #50.
- Things are looking up for Sonic and friends! Tails and Belle have been running tests on a friendly Motobug and hope to use their findings to reprogram other Badniks to be good. Without his robotic minions, Dr. Eggman's forces are weakened, but when a signal causes the Badniks to go wild, Sonic, Tails, and Belle unknowingly set out to defeat a foe mightier than Eggman.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Belle the Tinkerer
- Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
- Dr. Starline
- Gala the Hound
- Rough the Skunk (flashback)
- Tumble the Skunk (flashback)
- Sonic tapping his foot on the first page while under the sheet and saying, "I'm waiting" may be a reference to his Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog counterpart's catchphrase.
- Story so far: "Story so far" is a summary of the current plotline for the comic.
- Roll Call: Roll Call acts as a quick reference guide to new readers about the characters. This issue provides data files on Sonic, Tails and Belle.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Sonic Letters Squad is a section where the comic staff can post fan artwork and fan letters that have been sent in to them. Only one page is featured in this issue. The other pages showcase raw artwork of the variant covers for the issue.
- Creator Corner: Creator Corner is a section where one of the staff that works on the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series is interviewed. In this case, the section is dedicated to Thomas Rothlisberger.
- This issue introduces some badniks from Sonic Adventure 3.
- In the games, these badniks did not use animals to power them, making use of rings instead.
- It is speculated that Tails used these badniks because they did not use captured animals, instead being powered by rings, just like in that game.
- This issue was originally scheduled for release on 20 April 2022, but was delayed to 27 April 2022.
- On page twelve, the vegetable truck that is being driven is the same one from Sonic the Hedgehog #17, "Plague", first seen on page seven.
|Sonic the Hedgehog||
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55
Team Sonic Racing (DTC Edition) | Tangle & Whisper #0 | HCF 2019 | 30th Anniversary FCB Day 2021 |Sonic the Hedgehog: 30th Anniversary Special (Deluxe Edition) |FCBD 2022 | Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The Official Movie Pre-Quill
|Reprints & Compilations||
Sonic the Hedgehog Graphic Novel Series | Issue 1-4 Box Set | Tangle & Whisper Box Set (Cancelled) | Sonic the Hedgehog: Bonds of Friendship | Sonic & Tails: Best Buds Forever | Sonic the Hedgehog (one-shot)
|The IDW Collection|