This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
Articles includes individual comic issues and the Annuals. Please help improve IDW Sonic Hub by expanding it.
- "Patient Zero." Having finally come face-to-face with Dr. Starline, Sonic needs to learn more about this new threat. He and Amy investigate an old Eggman lair, but find it less abandoned than they thought when Rough & Tumble return for revenge! A major turning point in Season 2! Who will be infected?!
|This section is needed but has not been written yet. |
You can help IDW Sonic Hub by writing it.
- Amy and Sonic explores Echo Mine, which contained an abandoned Egg base in order to find out what the Doctor is planning.
- After being alerted of Sonic and Amy's intrusion via camera, Dr. Eggman gives Rough and Tumble another chance at attacking Sonic, given them a drilling mech and backpacks (unbeknownst to the pair that they are expendable to be infected by the metal virus.)
- Amy manages to log onto the Eggnet, being able to find the schematics of a ship resembling the Space Colony Ark. However, they are interrupted by the sound of Rough and Tumbles drilling machine.
- By working toegether, both Amy and Sonic worked together to crash the drilling machine, forcing the skunk duo to eject.
- caught between both sonic and amy ...
Cameos & References
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Reprints & Compilations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.