This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
- A helpful tip leads Sonic and Silver to an abandoned Eggman base suddenly teeming with activity. As the two investigate the action, an old foe returns and a new foe comes face-to-face with Sonic for the first time...
IDW Main comic synopsis revamp (Metal virus-arc)
- Sonic and Silver search for Dr. Eggman's base within Frozen Peak, due to recieving information about it from a "mysterious informer".
- They find the base containing badniks clearing out materials.
- The two hedgehogs attempt to stop the badniks, only to have Metal Sonic enter the fray.
- Metal Sonic throws Silver aside, focuses on just Sonic.
- Silver pins metal Sonic down just in time.
- Dr. Starline appears via his Warp topaz, having been recognized by Silver to be the mysterious informant.
- Starline introduces himself to them and confirms to them he was behind the recent events.
- After conducitng more tests, Dr. Eggman is revealed to have several locations several locations to begin the spread of the virus.
- Athough Silver and Sonic had the upper hand with Metal, Starline uses his warp topaz against the charging Sonic and Silver, leading them to a cliff face.
- Metal Sonic is ordered to go back to base, while starline himself waits for the hedgehogs to return.
- After waiting, for a while and beleiving that they weren't coming, he was then captured by both hedgehogs when he least expected it.
- Starline gives Silver the code for the base (it is actually the command code for the base to self destruct.)
- Dr. Eggman is furious about the fact that Dr. Starline has killed Sonic, when it was his prize.
- While Silver is resting in Restoration HQ, Sonic discusses with Amy about the possibility of Dr. Eggman return.
- Sonic and Silver begin investigating Frozen Peak, after receiving a tip-off on the location of Dr. Eggman's base is there.
- After finding the base, clearing out materials, they were ambushed by Metal Sonic and Dr Starline, the latter revealing it to be his trap (revleaed to be the source of the anonymoustip-off by Silver) as well as being a major part in recent events
- Despite seemingly getting rid of the hedgehogs by using his topaz to send them off a cliff, he tell Metal Sonic to head back to base, while the platypus waits for them.
- The Hedgehogs take advantage of his lull in security and capture him.
- Dr. Starline gives them a code for the base (which actually made the base self-destruct), and manages to get away.
- Dr. Eggman continues testing his latest weapon, as well as deciding which locations to begin the spread of the new virus.
- Eggman becomes furious about Starline blowing Sonic up, believing that the hedgehog was his prize.
- Meanwhile, Silver and Sonic are at Restoration HQ, with Silver recovering from his injuries. Sonic discusses with Amy about the possibility of Dr. Eggman returning.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Starline
- Metal Sonic
Races and Species:
- Previously: Previously is a summary of previous issues' key story moments. It features a page of relevant panels from the previous issues.
- Roll Call: Roll Call acts as a quick reference guide to new readers about the characters. This issue provides data files on Sonic, Silver, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Starline and Metal Sonic.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Sonic Letters Squad is a section where the comic staff can post fan artwork and fan letters that have been sent in to them. This edition in particular features cosplay pictures from fans as art.
- Skylanders Quarterly: Spyro & Friends: FULL BLAST! - Free Digital Ashcan
|Sonic the Hedgehog||
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55
Team Sonic Racing (DTC Edition) | Tangle & Whisper #0 | HCF 2019 | 30th Anniversary FCB Day 2021 |Sonic the Hedgehog: 30th Anniversary Special (Deluxe Edition) |FCBD 2022 | Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The Official Movie Pre-Quill
|Reprints & Compilations||
Sonic the Hedgehog Graphic Novel Series | Issue 1-4 Box Set | Tangle & Whisper Box Set (Cancelled) | Sonic the Hedgehog: Bonds of Friendship | Sonic & Tails: Best Buds Forever | Sonic the Hedgehog (one-shot)
|The IDW Collection|