This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
Articles includes individual comic issues and the Annuals. Please help improve IDW Sonic Hub by expanding it.
- Time for a break! Sonic can finally take some time to catch his breath, secure in the fact that the day's been saved and his old greatest foe is... Wait. He's gone?! What does that...? Well, that smells like trouble...
|This section is needed but has not been written yet. |
You can help IDW Sonic Hub by writing it.
- After the events of the battle of Angel Island , Sonic is relaxing on a beach, explaining to a nearby Flicky that they have defeated Neo Metal Sonic and Eggman's badniks no longer a serious threat due to being leaderless once again.
beleiving that both Metal Sonic is defeated and Dr. Eggman (in his new persona) no longer being a threat. retelling his recent adventures to a nearby Flicky, Knuckles is back on Angel Island, Amy has reformed the Resistance to the Restoration. Silver, meanwhile, has opted to not yet head back to his future. Tails has been busy with his various projects.
- Sonic is then interupted by Tails, who was feeling concerned after receiving a letter about how Windmill village will celebrate the return of the "world's most brilliant doctor"
- In the Final Egg, Dr Eggman was testing his latest invention: The Metal Virus, on a flower.
- At Windmill Village, Sonic and Tails find Elder Scruffy tied up to a tree, revealing that two thugs kdnapped Dr. Tinker and treturned to lock up the villagers in the community centre.
- Rough and Tumble reveal themselves, with their new weaponry.
- Sonic faces the skunk duo while tails manages to liberate the locked up citizens.
- Dr. Eggman continues his experiment with the virus, moving onto animals. Declaring it a sucess after the virus transferred from the previous infected flower to the animal. He then asks Dr. Starline to go and see how the skunks are going against Sonic.
- Tails joins in on the battle against the skunk brothers, disabling Rough by catching and throwing his stink pelet pelet back at back to Rough.
- Tails and Sonic defeat the skunk brothers, removing their mechanical tails in the process, and orders them to walk.
- Tumble starts to tell Sonic and Tails everything, mysteriously vanishing into a portal.
- Before the skunk duo and metal Sonic began to vie for another chance by Dr. Eggman, Dr. Starline proposes to be the next one to face Sonic, claiming that he knows exactly how to strike at him.
- Tails interrupts Sonic's relaxation at the beach to show him a letter hinting about Dr. Eggman's return at Windmill village.
- Dr. Eggman, meanwhile is further testing his latest creation.
- Tails and Sonic investigate the village, finding Elder Scruffy tied up, the village citizens trapped in the community center. and ended up facing Rough and Tumble with their new weapons.
- Sonic and Tails defeat and disarm the skunk duo, only for them to vanish through a portal.
- Dr. Starline, who recovered the skunk duo, proposes to Dr. Eggman to be the next one to face Sonic, adding that he knows how to strike at him.
- The issue was originally planned to release two weeks earlier on January 23 before being changed to January 30.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV180622
- ↑ https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV180623
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Reprints & Compilations|