This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
Articles includes individual comic issues and the Annuals. Please help improve IDW Sonic Hub by expanding it.
- "The Battle for Angel Island," Part Four. The thrilling conclusion to the Battle of Angel Island saga! As Sonic and his friends work to restore Angel Island, two questions remain: is Neo Metal Sonic truly defeated, and what other trouble is brewing?
- The cap on IDW's first year of Sonic the Hedgehog adventures-and the lead-in to year two!
- An old foe returns...
|This section is needed but has not been written yet. |
You can help IDW Sonic Hub by writing it.
- Tails partially repairs Metal Sonic, at Sonic's request.
- Metal Sonic returns to Eggman.
- After Dr. Starline's failed attempts, Eggman's memories are restored upon touching the damaged Metal Sonic.
- Dr. Starline officially becomes Eggman's apprentice, and Rough and Tumble, his henchmen.
- Starline is revealed to have acquired the seven Chaos Emeralds, which he gives to Eggman.
- Knuckles resumes his guardianship of Angel Island, disbanding the Resistance in the process.
- Blaze decides to return to her home dimension after she's seen everyone else home.
- Silver decides to remain in Sonic's time, as he believes the future he escaped from hasn't been prevented yet.
- Eggman prepares to set his revenge plan into motion.
- The issue was originally scheduled to release on December 19, 2018, but it was pushed back due to IDW's limited December release schedule.
- On January 2nd, 2019, Editor David Mariotte revealed on the Official IDW Sonic Group that due to a distributor processing mix-up, several of their planned releases for January 9th were pushed back a week including this issue.
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Reprints & Compilations|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.