This article for a comic book issue, which has already been published, yet the article is incomplete.
- "The Battle for Angel Island," Part Four. The thrilling conclusion to the Battle of Angel Island saga! As Sonic and his friends work to restore Angel Island, two questions remain: is Neo Metal Sonic truly defeated, and what other trouble is brewing?
- The cap on IDW's first year of Sonic the Hedgehog adventures-and the lead-in to year two!
- An old foe returns...
This synopsis section is needed but has not been written yet.
You can help IDW Sonic Hub by writing it.
- Tails partially repairs Metal Sonic, at Sonic's request.
- Metal Sonic returns to Eggman.
- After Dr. Starline's failed attempts, Eggman's memories are restored upon touching the damaged Metal Sonic.
- Dr. Starline officially becomes Eggman's apprentice, and Rough and Tumble, his henchmen.
- Starline is revealed to have acquired the seven Chaos Emeralds, which he gives to Eggman.
- Knuckles resumes his guardianship of Angel Island, disbanding the Resistance in the process.
- Blaze decides to return to her home dimension after she's seen everyone else home.
- Silver decides to remain in Sonic's time, as he believes the future he escaped from hasn't been prevented yet.
- Eggman prepares to set his revenge plan into motion.
- Blaze the Cat
- Dr. Eggman
- Dr. Starline
- Jackal Squad (Mentioned)
- Metal Sonic
- Rouge the Bat
- Rough the Skunk
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Mentioned)
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Tangle the Lemur
- Tumble the Skunk
- Whisper the Wolf
Races and species:
- Blaze's world (Mentioned)
- Silver's future (Mentioned)
- Sonic's world
- Chaos Emeralds (First appearance)
- Master Emerald
- Metal Virus (First appearance)
- Multi-Tool Heel Spurs
- Sol Emeralds (Mentioned)
- Warp Topaz
- Eggman War (Mentioned)
- Previously: Previously is a summary of previous issues' key story moments. It features a page of relevant panels from the previous issue.
- Roll Call: Roll Call acts as a quick reference guide to new readers about the characters. This issue provides data files on Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Tangle, Rouge, Blaze, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Whisper and Silver.
- Sonic Letters Squad: Sonic Letters Squad is a section where the comic staff can post fan artwork and fan letters that have been sent in to them. This edition has the fan letters omitted in favor of an interview with Evan Stanley.
- Team Sonic Racing One-shot - Free Digital Ashcan
- The issue was originally scheduled to release on December 19, 2018, but it was pushed back due to IDW's limited December release schedule.
- On January 2nd, 2019, Editor David Mariotte revealed on the Official IDW Sonic Group that due to a distributor processing mix-up, several of their planned releases for January 9th were pushed back a week including this issue.
|Sonic the Hedgehog||
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55
Team Sonic Racing (DTC Edition) | Tangle & Whisper #0 | HCF 2019 | 30th Anniversary FCB Day 2021 |Sonic the Hedgehog: 30th Anniversary Special (Deluxe Edition) |FCBD 2022 | Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The Official Movie Pre-Quill
|Reprints & Compilations||
Sonic the Hedgehog Graphic Novel Series | Issue 1-4 Box Set | Tangle & Whisper Box Set (Cancelled) | Sonic the Hedgehog: Bonds of Friendship | Sonic & Tails: Best Buds Forever | Sonic the Hedgehog (one-shot)
|The IDW Collection|